May 29, 2018

May's Work Wear Remix

I would like to introduce you to my sassy pants.


I purchased them while I was in Belgium last summer.  These wide-leg, printed pants were popping-up in all of the European stores I visited, so I predicted that we just might be seeing them on this side of the Atlantic this spring.  And I was right!

If you haven't jumped on board with this trend, do it now!  These pants are even comfier than pajamas!  Plus I feel extra sassy when I have them on.


The striped print of this particular pair can be styled in so many different ways, so I've been excited to feature these pants in my second, monthly Work Wear Remix.  If you missed last month, I decided that I need to be more inspired when it comes to the clothing I wear to work.  So I enlisted the help of my favorite professional dresser (and friend), Carrie, to work on monthly, business-casual inspiration!

For my professional look, I decided to play with patterns and combine stripes with polka dots.  A pair of sleek flats complete the look.




For my casual look, I swapped the flats for a pair of sneakers and grabbed a simple, sleeveless top.  A denim jacket would be perfect with this outfit if you need another layer!


So tell me, have you been wearing wide-leg pants this spring?  And don't worry, even though I found these pants in Belgium last summer, I found a bunch of cute, similar pairs at Target and Loft.  I've linked two of them below.

What I'm Wearing: Work Look
Blouse: Express (exact)
Pants: Zara (similar, similar)
Flats: Target (similar, similar)

What I'm Wearing: Casual Look
Tank: Anthropologie (similar, similar)
Pants: Zara (similar, similar)
Sneakers: Keds (exact)
Save
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment