Jul 12, 2017

À la plage



You know that outfit you seem to find each season that just feels special?!  Well this is mine for the summer!

The moment I happened upon this dress from Lilly Pulitzer, I was smitten.  The light fabric and swing cut make this such a comfortable choice for the warm weather and the print, where do I even begin?!  The sailboats are a quintessential sign of the summer and the bright colors are so much fun!  Have a mentioned already how much I love this dress?

I am wearing my typical size medium and it fits perfectly.  It's loose enough to be comfy yet form-fitting enough to be flattering.



My boyfriend and I had a special weekend getaway planned to my hometown, St. Joseph, Michigan, and I was so excited to debut this dress at the beach!  The weather and the Lake Michigan view did not disappoint.  And thank you to my handsome guy for capturing these spectacular photos!


The dress, a simple pair of Jack Roger sandals and a Kendra Scott necklace were the perfect combination for walking the beach and enjoying family time.  But I'm totally picturing the dress with a pair of wedges and a denim jacket for when school starts again!  What do you think?

And since it's Wednesday, please link-up with me and The Blended Blog for your favorite fashion post lately!




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment