Jul 14, 2017

Blogging Besties: Distressed Jean Shorts

IMG_9805
The Blogging Besties series is the brain child of Alex @ The Cheerful Closet and Whitney @ Whitney à la Mode. In 2015 the series expanded to include Maricel @ My Closet Catelogue and me, Selah @ A Bibliophile's Style. It's based on the idea of "take one, pass it on," but we're passing on an element from another blogger's outfit. It's a fun challenge that inspires us to be creative!

Last week, Whitney looked adorable:


The prompts she gave me were "gingham, distressed jeans, cognac shoes or a hair do".
Since I live in NC, where it is 10-15 degrees hotter than MI, jeans in summer are a no go. I live in shorts from Memorial Day to Labor Day (often longer). So, I give you distressed jean shorts.

I paired my shorts with a pineapple print tee, glittery gold flip-flops, and a gold cuff bracelet.


IMG_9805

  IMG_9806.JPG

Maricel can choose from shorts, glitter, novelty print, or cuff bracelet.
Previous Editions of Blogging Besties
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment