Jan 6, 2017

Blogging Besties: Antique Accessory


Blogging Besties is a weekly series featuring Whitney of Whitney à la mode, Alex of The Cheerful Closet, Maricel of ::My Closet Catelogue:: and Selah of A Bibliophile's Style.  Each week, one of the bloggers will choose one component from the previous week's outfit to pass on in a brand new look.  This "take one, pass it on" challenge is an inspiration to stretch your closet and your imagination!



Blogging Besties is back after a brief holiday hiatus.  Did you miss us?  Because we missed you!  Before we took a breather, Selah looked cozy for the holidays.  She left me with the following prompts: feminine details, black and navy, or an antique accessory.



I chose to pass-on an antique accessory in my look.  You guys, this is my first time wearing a brooch and I think I love it!  It used to belong to my Great Grandma Winnie who was this amazing, adventurous, independent and intelligent woman.  Wearing something of hers reminds me to be a little bit like her every day.  It was also plain old fun to add a bit of bling to a basic, classic sweater.

Alright Alex, for next week here are your prompts: a brooch, bright red, tassels or suede shoes!

What I'm Wearing:
Sweater: J.Crew Factory (exact)
Brooch: Heirloom
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Flats: J.Crew Factory (exact)
SaveSaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment