Jan 10, 2017

Fresh Florals with Zaful


During the holiday season I love wearing all of the reds, greens, plaids, sequins and cozy materials.  But when January arrives, even though it's still cold outside, I find myself wanting fresh neutrals, flowy fabrics and floral prints.  If you are feeling the same way, this dress from Zaful will be right up your alley!



I mentioned last week that I plan to be shop free for the next three months, meaning that I will not be purchasing any clothes, shoes or accessories.  I do, however, have a couple of pieces that I've received from companies to review.  I just want to be completely transparent with you!

As with the other Zaful products I've received, I'm super impressed with the quality for the price!  This dress is made from a nice, thick linen material and the print is beautiful!  I do however want to mention that the dress is awfully short.  It is a "one size fits all" type of deal so depending on your height, you might want to think of this as a tunic.  I am 5'4 for reference.  Other than length, I find the dress to fit well!


What styles do you find yourself reaching for now that we've moved past the holidays?

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Zaful (exact)
Tights: unknown (similar)
Boots: Belk (similar, similar)

Where I'm linking-up!
SaveSaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment