Jan 16, 2017

Wrapped In Red


Happy Monday, lovelies!  Did you have a good weekend?  If you are feeling the Monday blues, I've got lots of red to brighten your day!

Speaking of red, I've been so drawn to this color over the last few months.  What's funny is I went about a decade without wearing red at all!  You see, my high school colors were red and white and, as a cheerleader (sideline and competitive), I found myself wearing a red uniform most days of the week.  So when I got to college I stopped wearing red completely...until a year or so ago when I decided I love it again!



What pairs perfectly with red?  A soft, grey wrap sweater!  I'm so fortunate to have worked with Zaful several times over the last few months and today is no exception.  They gifted me with this top in exchange for a review and you guys, it is so thick and soft!  Perfect for curling-up in on a cold winter day!

The sweater comes as "one size" but provides ample room to wrap-up in.  It also comes in several other cozy neutrals and, as usual with Zaful, is a steal!  My one debacle with this sweater is that I had a difficult time getting it to lay correctly.  The model wears it as an off-the-shoulder sweater but when I tried it that way, it didn't feel like me.  Worn like this, the v-neck has a tendency to dip quite low.  I think that, for me, this sweater will be repurposed as a post-yoga sweater to wear over my tank when I head for my favorite coffee shop.

What I'm Wearing:
Sweater: c/o Zaful (exact)
Pants: Stitch Fix (similar)
Necklace: Rocks Box (similar)
Flats: Target (exact)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment