Jul 20, 2016

Rose Quartz Summer Style with Nordstrom

You guys, never before in my blogging life have I done a post about the Nordstrom Sale.  Part of me feels like to be a real blogger, one must mention the #nsale but the other part of me thinks that you probably know more about this sale than I do, so I don't need to contribute to your shopping temptation.

Well, I'm talking about it today, but hopefully in a slightly different way than you've seen so far!  You may be following my monthly series about Pantone's color of the year, Rose Quartz, and how I'm wearing it throughout the seasons.  Today I decided to put together a Rose Quartz look for July featuring a piece that I actually ordered from the big Nordstrom Sale.


I've managed to feature Rose Quartz once a month without purchasing any new pieces, until this week!  I just couldn't turn down this pretty pink sweater with fun and sparkly polka dots!  Granted, the best part of the Nordstrom Sale (in my opinion) is that you can get great deals on new fall pieces, but I think that this sweater can work for the summer, too!  Here in Michigan we have a mostly hot summer but with some cool evenings.  I like this look for a casual evening spent sipping rosé and eating appetizers on a patio somewhere!

I also put together this outfit to fit with The Blended Blog's Summer Style Series!  Today we have light pink + polka dots + shorts = easy breezy summer style!  I have these exact shoes and similar shorts and look forward to wearing this outfit when my sweater arrives.  Don't forget to link-up your summer series looks below!





I've had several blogging friends comment on previous Rose Quartz posts that they wish they had more of this color in their closet.  Well, I've gone ahead and picked my favorite Rose Quartz pieces from the Nordstrom Sale in case you want to add one (or a few) of them to your shopping cart!



What do you think?  Will you join me in purchasing some Rose Quartz from the Nordstrom Sale?


Where I'm linking-up!

Save

Save
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment