Jul 29, 2016

Blogging Besties: Fun Detail


Blogging Besties is a weekly series featuring Whitney of Whitney à la mode, Alex of Undergraduate Style, Maricel of ::My Closet Catelogue:: and Selah of A Bibliophile's Style.  Each week, one of the bloggers will choose one component from the previous week's outfit to pass on in a brand new look.  This "take one, pass it on" challenge is an inspiration to stretch your closet and your imagination!

Last week Selah looked comfy and cool for a casual summer day.  Her top is my favorite kind of shirt for hot summer days, it has a fun little detail so you don't need to worry about layering to add interest.  You can let the shirt do the talking!


So for this week, I decided to pass on Selah's prompt of a fun detail, more specifically a shirt with some fun detail!



The swing style of the tank makes it so breezy and comfortable in the hot weather.  I love the fun print and the see-through crochet detail at the bottom.  So far I've only paired it with white shorts but I'm looking forward to wearing the top with jeans when the weather cools off a bit!

Alex, your prompts for next week are as follows: swing style, Converse, see-through or navy!

What I'm Wearing:
Top: Loft (exact)
Shorts: Old Navy (similar)
Necklace: Gift (similar)
Watch: JORD (exact)
Converse: DSW (exact)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment