Oct 26, 2016

All Wrapped Up


It's already the last week of our October Style Series at The Blended Blog and this week we are featuring scarves!

I know that some people feel overwhelmed by blanket scarves but I absolutely love them!  There's something so comforting about be wrapped-up and cozy even during the most chaotic of weekdays.  I'm also relieved that the blanket scarf trend seems here to stay, at least for one more year.  I've been seeing them everywhere!

I received this great, neutral version in the Fall FabFitFun box.  It's originally from Modcloth and was included in my box full of seasonal goodies.  I found everything from a cute travel mug to an awesome eye shadow pallet in this season's delivery.  Interested in receiving a box for yourself?  You can get $10 off your first one if you use my code (plus I get a bit of credit, too)!



What are your thoughts on blanket scarves?  Love 'em or leave 'em?  And don't forget to link-up your October looks below!

What I'm Wearing:
Tunic: Wilt (exact)
Ponté Pants: Gap (similar)
Scarf: Modcloth via FabFitFun (similar)
Flats: Target (similar)




SaveSaveSaveSave
Save
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment