Oct 12, 2016

Styling Fall Boots with the Blended Blog

Hey, ladies!  I'm fresh off of a spectacular weekend spent celebrating the wedding of a dear friend from high school!  There is something about spending time with the people who truly get you that is so very good for the soul.  I feel blessed to have stood by Michelle for this momentous occasion in her life.  On top of that, the San Antonio weather was delightful, I felt beautiful in my bridesmaid dress and I got to meet Carrie in real life!  Talk about good for the soul!  Meeting Carrie felt like a long-needed catch up between two old friends...like we've known each other forever.  I'm happy to call her a real friend now!

After all of the activity of the weekend and missing the first two days of school this week, I'm totally taken aback that it is already Wednesday and time for the next installment of the October Style Series with The Blended Blog!  Please head over that way to see how a few of our lovely contributors are styling their fall boots!

I didn't have time to take outfit photos this weekend but I have assembled a few posts featuring my must-have boots for the chilly weather!  These have all been staples in my wardrobe for the last couple of years and I don't see that changing any time soon!  Click on the title for each picture to be taken back to the original post!













Bean Boots


What are your cool-weather boot essentials?  And which look is your favorite?  Don't forget to link-up your fall style below!







Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment