Oct 4, 2016

Currently: October 2016


cheers-ing: the arrival of fall with some spooky wine that doubles as fun holiday decor!  Would anyone like to come over for a glass of blood-red cabernet from La Catrina?

organizing: my suitcase for a trip to San Antonio, Texas!  I will be heading south next weekend to stand with one of my oldest, most wonderful friends as she says "I do" to the man of her dreams!  Follow me on Snapchat (whitneyalamode) and Instagram (use the button in my sidebar) to keep up with the wedding weekend shenanigans.  And while I'm in Texas, I get to meet Carrie in real life!  I'm beyond excited to meet one of my closest blogging friends!

dreaming: about my trip to China!  Have I mentioned that I'm going to Beijing in November?!  No?  Let me back up a few steps then.  I'm taking a group of students to Europe for Spring Break and the company we are traveling with (EF Tours) offers first-time group leaders (me) the opportunity to go on a training tour.  Of the six possible destinations for these tours, I chose Beijing!  I'm starting to get nervous about the fifteen-hour flight but am already dreaming about actually walking the Great Wall of China!

buying: all the LuLaRoe!  Friends, I'm obsessed and I can't stop!  Not quite sure what LuLaRoe is?  I will be doing a fun series and giveaway featuring this fun clothing company later this month so stay tuned!

listening: to football cheers on repeat.  I've been loving coaching my group of JV cheerleaders this football season.  They are the sweetest, most welcoming and hard-working group of teenage girls.  I'm excited for our next several games!

Linking-up with Anne and Jacqui!
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment