Oct 5, 2016

Sweater Weather



At the risk of sounding basic, I adore fall!  I love cider mill visits, tights under dresses, football season, and pumpkin spice everything.  But possibly most of all, I love sweater weather!  What could be better than wrapping yourself in a chunky knit to stay warm and cozy all day?



When Shein contacted me about reviewing one of their pieces, I was excited to browse their many options!  If you aren't familiar with Shein, they sell all of the season's latest trends for prices that can't be beat (seriously, you won't believe the bargains!).

Anyways, as I'm looking through their many fun and fashionable styles, I came across this large-knit cardigan and was sold!  The brownish-mustard hue makes it fun but neutral enough to easily mix into my wardrobe.  And the texture!  The knit is super soft and really thick!  The material makes the sweater feel like it costs much more than it actually does.  In fact, I wore this outfit for a sushi date with a few girlfriends and received so many compliments!  They couldn't believe what a deal it is!



My new cardigan came just in time for week one of the October Style Series with The Blended Blog! This week, a few of our featured contributors are showcasing their Sweater looks.  Make sure to stop by TBB for some knitspiration (see what I did there?).  Please link-up your own sweater looks below and make sure to come back next week when the featured look is Boots!





What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Old Navy (similar)
Sweater: Shein (exact)
Tights: Nordstrom (similar)
Long Necklace: Gorjana via Rocksbox
Short Necklace: She's Unique in Alexandria, VA


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment