Oct 2, 2016

Blogging Besties: Converse



Blogging Besties is a weekly series featuring Whitney of Whitney à la mode, Alex of The Cheerful Closet, Maricel of ::My Closet Catelogue:: and Selah of A Bibliophile's Style. Each week, one of the bloggers will choose one component from the previous week's outfit to pass on in a brand new look. This "take one, pass it on" challenge is an inspiration to stretch your closet and your imagination!

Last week, Whitney wore a fun Hawaiian-themed look for spirit week at her school! I feel like every time she features Converse in her outfit, that ends up being the thing I pass on, but what can I say? I love my Chucks.

Here, I styled them in the quintessential fall outfit. I incorporated some of my favorite cold-weather essentials: a sweater, a quilted vest, and a chunky hand-knitted scarf! Navy, cream, and mustard is one of my favorite fall color pairings, so I loved how this outfit came together!



Sweater: Tommy Hilfiger
Vest: Old Navy
Scarf: Hand-knitted by me
Jeans: LOFT
Shoes: Converse

For next week, I challenge Maricel to pass on: polka dots, a vest, yellow, or something she made herself! 


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment