Oct 18, 2016

Fall Chic


Have you ever stepped outside the box style-wise and ended up feeling like a million bucks?!  That's how I felt in this outfit!

When Make Me Chic generously offered to send me a piece to style, I spent tons of time clicking through their on-trend and (extremely) budget-friendly selection.  As I created my wish list, I found that I was gravitating towards very "Whitney" pieces like brightly-colored swing dresses and tops with feminine details.  But then I found this dress.  And I couldn't quite get it off my mind.

The dress is a bit edgier than I typically go for.  The black and red is such a bold color palate and the embroidered detail is a little bit reminiscent of a tattoo (at least in my opinion).  But at the same time, the cut of the dress is flattering and the collar adds a sweet, feminine detail.



Needless to say, I went for it!  And I'm so glad I did!  The dress is extremely well made.  It's lined and the detailing is actually embroidered on the garment.  And the price really can't be beat.  I mean it, go look for yourself!  You won't even believe it!


I really like how this outfit turned out but I'm also excited to try the dress with a denim jacket and Converse for a more casual look.  I think this will turn out to be quite the versatile piece in my wardrobe!

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Make Me Chic (exact)
Cardigan: Macy's (similar)
Booties: DSW (exact)

Where I'm linking-up!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment