Oct 14, 2016

Blogging Besties: Team Cap!


The Blogging Besties series is the brain child of Alex @ The Cheerful Closet and Whitney @ Whitney à la Mode. In 2015 the series expanded to include Maricel @ My Closet Catelogue and me, Selah @ A Bibliophile's Style. It's based on the idea of "take one, pass it on," but we're passing on an element from another blogger's outfit. It's a fun challenge that inspires us to be creative!

Last week, Maricel showed off her love of sewing and Marvel with this fabulous dress:


The prompts she gave me were "an over-the-top print, comfy shoes, or something Marvel-ous".
I mulled over a few different ideas and finally decided to style an ode to my favorite Marvel hero, Captain America. I paired a plaid shirt (Steve Rogers has a penchant for plaid), jeans, Converse (the star is like his shield!), and, of course, red, white, and blue, to create this uber casual look.


image

I also had some fun with props borrowed from my son. :) Team Cap!

Next week, I challenge Whitney with: plaid, patriotic, menswear, or dress like a superhero.
Previous Editions of Blogging Besties
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment