Oct 19, 2016

A Fall Vest


Back when Lisa proposed her ideas for our weekly style posts with The Blended Blog for October, I immediately signed-up to style a vest with this exact one in mind!  I purchased it at the Gap Outlet during my annual back-to-school shopping trip with my mom.  It's super soft and cozy, perfect for those chilly fall mornings when you don't want to get out of bed and want to stay comfy all day!

I'm so very excited to wear this vest with a basic, white long-sleeved tee and boots or even a navy-striped top!  Unfortunately (for this fall weather lover), temperatures reached the mid-seventies the day that I wore and photographed this outfit and I couldn't wear the outfits of my dreams.  Oh well, the weather forced me to be creative and think of a different outfit combination...and hey, that's what I created this blog to motivate myself to do!  Ultimately I'm glad that I chose to feature a vest for this series because vests are perfect transitional pieces when you want to layer-up but the temperatures aren't agreeing with you.



What is your favorite kind of vest for fall?  A puffer vest or perhaps a utility vest?  Show us how you've styled them by linking-up below!

Since I am an official member of The Blended Blog's blog hop today, please please please head over to visit Christy next to see how she has styled a fall vest or jacket! And thanks for stopping by today!


What I'm Wearing:
Vest: Gap Outlet (similar, similar)
Lace Tee: LOFT Outlet (similar)
Watch: JORD (exact)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Converse: DSW (exact)




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment