Oct 2, 2015

Create28: Plaid

Did you know that today is Plaidurday?  Are you wearing your plaid?

I received this cozy buffalo plaid jacket in one of my Le Tote deliveries in early September.  For weeks it was too warm to even think about wearing a jacket, but I kept my Le Tote anyways because I just had to wear the jacket before I returned my goods and received another special delivery.



While I awaited the cool, crisp morning that meant I could break-out this jacket, I thought through so many outfit options.  I ultimately decided that pairing buffalo plaid with stripes is a perfect combination of classic yet creative.



What is your favorite way to wear plaid?  With stripes and booties like me?  As a scarf?  Perhaps a plaid shirtdress?  Maybe you've checked-out Adam Lippes for Target?  In any case, show us what you've got on Insta (#Create28FallLooks) and make sure to link-up on Monday.  Here are some more plaid looks that I'm loving for fall!

Follow Whitney à la mode's board Plaid on Pinterest.

I hope you'll come back tomorrow to see how Casey styles a fall tunic!


What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: LOFT (exact)
Jacket: Le Tote (exact)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Booties: DSW (exact)

Where I'm linking-up!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment