Oct 9, 2015

Blogging Besties: Sweater Dress + An Announcement


No, no...you aren't going crazy.  I did write two posts about the same outfit today!  I was able to fulfill the requirements of both Create28: Fall Looks and Blogging Besties with one ensemble!  However, I have lots to say about both challenges so I decided to post about each separately.  You are currently reading my post about Blogging Besties

Alex looked so cozy and ready for fall last week in her transitional outfit featuring a scarf and riding boots!


As much as I love scarves and riding boots, I knew that I had to pass-on Alex's sweater dress!  I used to have so many sweater dresses but I'm not quite sure what happened to them over the years.  I think I need to add some more to my collection because they are a combination of two of my favorite things: cozy fabrics + dresses!



So, if you are still playing along, here are the choices of items to pass on for next week: a sweater dress, mixed media, lace, stripes, a cardigan, colored tights, emerald or wedge booties!

But before you go, Alex and I have a big announcement to make!  We were pretty bummed last week to announce that we were closing our weekly link-ups.  But this week things are looking up because we are adding two fabulous ladies to our Blogging Besties rotation!  Ladies, meet Maricel and Selah!


So next week will be as usual, Alex will pass-on an item from my look.  But after that, look out for Maricel to pass-on a look from Alex, Selah will follow Maricel, and I'll be back after Selah!


Featured On:

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: ASOS (similar, similar)
Cardigan: Gift (similar, similar)
Tights: Anthropologie (similar, similar)
Booties: DSW (exact)

Where I'm linking-up!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment