Oct 24, 2015

Create28: Camo

You might think that being a part of a military family makes one love camo. In my case that has not been true. It has taken me awhile to embrace camo, which I admit was a poor decision on my part. I admit it, friends! I love camo. Well, maybe not all camo but the pieces I have in my wardrobe, I really love. I thought it would be fun to spice it up and add some pops of color and I was surprised with what I came up right in my own closet. My favorite look incorporates a pop of pink with camo.

camo+pink skirt

camo+pink3

camo+pink

  With the bright pink skirt, I added a soft pink blouse and sparkly jewelry for a feminine touch that pairs with the masculine camo jacket. Of course, booties are the best footwear for fall and look great with skirts. I also have a pair of camo skinnies that arethe absolute most comfortable pants I own. I wish all my pants had this fit and were as comfy. Again, I wanted to add a pop of color but went with a little burnt orange. I kept the same light pink blouse to show the remixing ability with it and camo.

camo+orange puffer

camo pants + orange puffer

  I pinned a few camo looks that I love too for a little inspiration. What about you? Do you own any camo?
Whitney will be back tomorrow with sporting Aztec print. She's rocking all of her looks and I can't wait to see what she has in store for us.
Create28 Collage

  Remember! We love seeing your looks on Instagram. Use the #Create28FallLooks. Enjoy your Saturday, friends. Our linkup will be open again on Monday and we also look forward to seeing your fabulous style. Where you'll find me linking up.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment