Oct 30, 2015

Create28: Carey's Recap

It never fails. October goes by SO QUICKLY...then all of a sudden it's Thanksgiving...then Christmas...then boom..2015 will be history! This October flew by and I had so much fun with my blogging besties Carrie and Whitney showing some fun fall outfits.

Today I'll be recapping a few of my faves and my favorites from Carrie and Whitney as well!!


Here are the outfits and details ~

Outfit 1: Fur and Gingham. Read original post HERE.

Jeans: Old Navy (similar)
Ankle Boots: ( similar)
Shirt: Target (similar)
Vest: option


Outfit 2: Herringbone Vest and Faux Blanket Scarf. Read original post HERE.


Jeans (my FAVE to wear with boots!): exact
Striped Tee: Target (similar)
Vest: via Jane (similar, similar)
Boots: Frye (similar)
Scarf: Similar

Outfit 3: Long Cardigan and Boots. Read original post HERE.


Cardigan: cute option, cute option , cute option
Sweater: option, option
Scarf: similar, similar
Ponte Pants/Jeggings: similar, similar
Boots: Corso Como/Nordstrom (similar)
Boot Cuffs: DIY'ed

Outfit 4: Plaid dress and Boots. Read original post HERE.


Plaid Dress: Target (exact, see other options below!)
Boots: Corso Como/Nordstrom (similar)
Scarf: Nordstrom/BP: (option,option)

Outfit 5: White after Labor Day. Read original post HERE.


White Jeans: Loft (similar)
Sweater: Nordstrom Rack (similar, similar)
Leopard Scarf: H&M (similar, similar)
Boots: Corso Como/Nordstrom (similar)


Outfit 6: My Fall Go-To Look....totally ME!!! Read original post HERE.


Jeans: Wit and Wisdom/Nordstrom (exact)
Plaid: Express (exact, cute option, cute option)
Scarf: similar, option
Boots: Frye/Nordstrom (exact, similar)
Necklace: Stella & Dot (exact)

Here are my favorites from Carrie and Whitney ~

Carrie:  I LOVED how Carrie mixed different tones of purple/marsala to to create this awesome combo!! The little ankle boots added the perfect amount of "fall" to this outfit! LOVE IT! Read her original post HERE.


Whitney: I have always envied the shirt-layered-under-dress look and so far it hasn't worked on me! But man, does it work on Whitney!!! I LOVE her combo of stripes and chambray too! What's not to love? Read her original post HERE.



Well, that is a WRAP for Create28 Fall Looks!!! We have truly enjoyed seeing all of your looks on social media!! Thank you so much for joining us!! Carrie will be recapping her looks tomorrow.

We are already scheming up our next project so stay tuned! The next fun thing will be the Winter Challenge--registration opens 11/20 and get ready!!! I LOVED LOVED the winter challenge last year!!


Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment