Oct 23, 2015

Create28: Long Cardigan

Happy Friday, girls!!! I LOVE LOVE long cardis, you guys!!! I purchased my very first one last Fall and have been wanting to add more to my collection....but it's tooo STINKIN' HOT here in Northern California right now, I can't even think about sweaters!!

That being said, I sacrificed and put on one of my most fave, comfy outfits to show you..disregard the beads of sweat running down my face....

Cardigan: cute option, cute option , cute option
Sweater: option, option
Scarf: similar, similar
Ponte Pants/Jeggings: similar, similar
Boots: Corso Como/Nordstrom (similar)
Boot Cuffs: DIY'ed

The great thing about long cardis is you can pair them with jeans, leggings, jeggings, skinnies, flares...pretty much whatever type pants you own! I just always like keeping the bottoms on the more fitted side to balance out the more "loose"/larger fitting cardigan.

As always, my boot cuffs are DIY'ed. I just take cute (but cheap) socks and cut the toe off...boom...boot cuffs!


Ok, so now I need your help!!!! I have been wanting a "Blardigan" for umm...forever!!!! (if you are not familiar with the Blardigan, it's a term from the blog Pinterest Told Me To...read about it HERE. It's a "blanket" and "cardigan)! I am doing an upcoming post where I get to choose something from Nordstrom soooooo....guess what I'm getting??!

I need you to help me choose which color!!!! I narrowed it down to the ones below...will you please comment on which one you like? Or which one you HAVE and love??! Thanks for helping a sister out!!!! Oh, and please don't be afraid..i will DEFINITELY NOT be wearing mine open with a bra and undies....this is more the look I am after, so calm down :) 



Option 1: Ombre

Option 2: Cocoa

Option 3: (a little lighter than Cocoa)

Option 4: Light Grey


PLEASE comment and "VOTE!" Thank you!! :)

Next week is already our LAST WEEK of Create28 Fall Looks! We are just loving all of your fun looks for fall! One of my favorites is coming up on Monday--"Pinned It and Did It!" Show us your Pinterest-inspired looks by linking up Monday or use the hashtag #Create28FallLooks!




Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment