Oct 30, 2015

Blogging Besties: Total Steal

Last week, Maricel was exuberant in her stunning lace cardigan! 

 

She gave me some creative prompts, including "a total steal/find (my ballet flats were a mere $9, an acquisition during Payless’ BOGO)." Challenge accepted! This purple graphic tee was a measly $2.78 from Old Navy (on clearance, plus an extra 30% off coupon). I also passed on skinnies, because I <3 them. ;)



image

image

image

Next week, Whitney will pass on one of the elements of my outfit: purple, a graphic tee, skinnies, dark wash denim, roses, ballet wedges, and Buffalo check.
Graphic tee: Old Navy (similar) Button down: Old Navy (similar) Skinnies: Walmart (exact, in Meridian) Shoes: Payless (similar) Bracelet and charm: Gingersnaps (exact bracelet, exact charm)
Previous Editions of Blogging Besties
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment