Oct 1, 2015

Create28: Fall Go-To Look

Can you believe it's already time for another Create28 seasonal challenge?  Where did the last two months go?!  In any case, Carrie, Casey and I are super excited for you to join us in creating 28 brand-new outfits for our Fall Looks challenge!

Today we're talking about our go-to looks for fall!  I actually struggled a bit in nailing down one particular combination that I'm constantly reaching for during the fall.  I love fall style so much that my looks are varied and it's hard to choose a favorite!  It's a good thing Whitney à la mode can serve as my own personal style diary!  I combed through my previous fall posts and discovered that I often pair a scarf with skirts or dresses.


Earlier this week, I mentioned that lightweight scarves are my favorite pieces to wear while transitioning from summer to fall.  I adore wearing dresses and skirts so throwing on a scarf is a natural way to add interest, warmth and a little fall spirit.  I can easily take this look into the colder weather by adding tights and cardigans or jackets.

I'm totally digging olive skirts lately and I loved wearing this neutral look with a pop of leopard print!


Take a look at a few of the other ways that I've paired a scarf with a skirt or dress!  Which is your favorite?  Is this a look that you would wear?


What is your go-to look for fall?  We want to see it!  You can show us on Instagram with the hashtag #Create28FallLooks or by linking-up on Monday.  And don't forget to pop over and see Carrie and Casey's favorite looks!  Need some more inspiration?  Check-out our Pinterest board!

Follow Whitney à la mode's board Favorite Fall Go-To Looks on Pinterest.

Join us tomorrow because I will be back to celebrate Plaidurday!


What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: J.Crew (exact)
Scarf: Old Navy (exact)
Skirt: J.Crew Factory (exact in different colors)
Flats: DSW (exact)

Where I'm linking-up!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment