Oct 7, 2015

Create28: Flare Jeans

Ah, good old flare jeans...they are back in and I have to say it's been a nice little change from skinnies!

I love the look of flares and I feel they are more-less universally flattering on everyone..my only gripe about them, for me, is they MUST be worn with a heel of some sort. It just has to happen #shortgirlproblems. I also used to think that they always had to be paired with a fitted or structured top, but for fun, I threw on my poncho and gave it a whirl ~


Poncho: Forever 21 (option, option)
Flares: Rock Revial (similar, similar, option)

I think it works OK although it's slightly outside of my comfort zone. The comfort factor on my poncho is high though, so I think that helped me a lot!! :) A girl's gotta be comfy!


The next two are more "traditionally" how I like to wear flares--with fitted tops to take away any potential "frump factor!"

Striped Top: Target (similar)
Cardigan: Express (exact)


Leopard Scarf: H&M (similar, similar)

Have you hopped on the flare bandwagon yet? What is your favorite way to wear them? Join Carrie tomorrow when she talks about Fall Transition pieces!

Hope you will join us for Create28 this month! Link up with us Mondays or use the #Create28FallLooks on social media!




Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment