Oct 14, 2015

Create28: Skirts for Fall

I didn't used to be a huge skirt girl..and especially not a skirt-in-the-fall girl!! I'm not exactly sure what changed my mind, but I now find myself gravitating to the skirt and tights and skirt and boots look!

For the first look, I took an outfit I wore for the Work Wear Challenge HERE. The basic formula was patterned skirt + chambray. I swapped in a long sleeve chambray, added tights, a cozy scarf and boots and voila! Instant fall outfit!!


And let me just point out that these boots from SEARS of ALLLLL places are soooo comfy and definitely the Tom's boots "Look for Less!" I HIGHLY recco these boots--they come in taupe too!

Skirt: Loft via ThredUp (see printed skirt options below!)
Long Sleeve Chambray:(similar, similar)
Black Ankle Boots: Sears (exact in black or tan, Toms)
Fringe Scarf: similar

For the next outfit, I was inspired by fall colors--brown and orange. Doesn't that just scream falling leaves to you???! Since it's still warm here, instead of tights I just did tall boots and bare legs. Later in the fall dark brown tights will be added :)

Skirt: Loft via ThredUp (see printed skirt options below!)
Coral Tee: Nordstrom/Stem (exact, in orange fiesta)
Cardigan: Express (exact)
Boots: Frye (exact)

I tend to buy "fall skirts" that I know will coordinate with either black boots or tall brown/cognac boots. Another option is a solid, fall-colored skirt with a patterned top or scarf. How adorable is this look...
 


Here are some of my favorite skirts for fall ~ (click on any of them for more info!)
Do you wear skirts in the fall?? Do you have a favorite fall skirt in your closet?  Join me tomorrow to see Carrie's "bad girl" moto look!!! :)

Join us all this month for Create28 Fall Looks! Link up your looks on Monday or use the hasgtag #Create28FallLooks! 




Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment