Oct 16, 2015

Blogging Besties: Lace

Last week on Blogging Besties, Whitney wore a gorgeous mixed-media dress with quintessential fall accessories:


I chose to pass on the "lace" element of her outfit with my favorite lace top! I wore it with a pashmina scarf, chinos, and flats. I also realized later that I unintentionally did the head-to-toe ombre thing again with white on top, then grey, then black shoes, plus a pop of color with the scarf. 




Top: JC Penney (similarsimilarsimilar)
Pants: Old Navy (exactsimilarsimilar)
Flats: Charlotte Russe (similarsimilarsimilar)
Scarf: thrifted (similarsimilarsimilar)
Watch: c/o JORD (exact)

You may remember that last week, we added two more of our blogging besties to the mix, Maricel and Selah. So next week is Maricel's first turn to "pass on" something from my outfit! The elements of this outfit are: lace, chino pants, grey bottoms, ballet flats, head-to-toe ombre, pashmina scarf, and wood watch. Good luck, Maricel!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment