Apr 5, 2015

Create28: Lovely Spring Looks- Easter Outfit

Happy Easter!  Whether or not you celebrate the holiday, I hope you are spending a relaxing Sunday with your loved ones.

Gotta love time with my niece, Eloise!

My plans for today include a family dinner at my grandparents' home.  The gathering isn't particularly fancy but part of what I love about the Easter holiday is the occasion to wear a pretty, spring dress.



You might remember this dress that eShakti graciously sent me last summer.  In my opinion, the pastel colors and the floral print make it a perfect Easter dress!  I've already styled it alone and with a denim jacket so I wanted to do something different for the special occasion.  I added a mint cardigan and a mint belt to the look to keep with the pastel color palette.  Also, this dress is a little bit too big in the waist so I've used the completer piece and accessory to cinch it in.


If you get a chance, show us your Easter looks on Instagram with the hashtag #Create28SpringLooks.  Also, check back tomorrow for Carrie and my first link-up for our Create28: Lovely Spring Looks challenge as well as to check-out tomorrow's theme: Patterned Bottoms!


What I'm Wearing:
Dress: eShakti (similar, similar)
Cardigan: Old Navy (exact)
Belt: Target (similar, similar)
Flats: Target (exact)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment