Apr 28, 2015

Create28: Lovely Spring Looks- Favorite New Trend

Is leopard print a girl's best friend? If not the BFF then at least the top 10 or top 5. I'm not sure if any style challenge is complete without a little leopard print. For me, I have leopard print in a variety of categories like shoes, belts, tops and scarves. I love a little subtle or not to subtle pop of leopard print. Since I have a few options, today I'm choosing a leopard print scarf to style. As I put this simple look together, I thought it embodied a casual look that I really love.

Leopard Print

I adore a simple grey tee and pair that with white and a chic look easily evolves. Adding the leopard print simply takes it to another level. Simple, casual and chic.

Leopard Print.3
jeans/jcp {similar} top/f21 {exact} scarf/gift {similar} shoes/dsw {similar}

How do you style leopard print? Do you have a favorite look with leopard print? Would love to hear your comments.

Tomorrow Whitney will be featuring her looks as a recap of Create28 Lovely Spring Looks. Please stop by and see her favorite creations from the entire month. I'll be back on Thursday with mine.

Create28Spring
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment