Apr 8, 2015

Create28: Lovely Spring Looks- Pastels Part 2

Today it’s my turn with pastels. Have you noticed that Whitney and I seem to both have a love of mint this Spring? I’m going to break-up with mint and feature a little pastel pink. As Spring has sprung, I have been breaking out the short-sleeved tops but inevitably there will be a day here and there when a long-sleeved blouse and/or cardigan will fit the bill. My look today includes those grey skinny pants that were the workhorse during the Create28 series in February. These pants are my go-to favorite and they seem to transcend the seasons. Again, it’s great to have a few of those pieces in your wardrobe. If you don’t you might want to think about how to add them. Think about a few basic pieces that will mix and match and greatly enhance your wardrobe. Some examples might be a great pencil skirt, black pants, a few different styles of jeans, etc. I think we all need a few those go-to items. They simply help a girl out when crunch times happens and you can't figure what to wear that day.
  Pink Pastel 1Pink Pastel 2

Sorry for the short post today, friends. Sometimes a girl is in crunch time, right? Yep, that's me right now. Tune in tomorrow when the lovely Whitney is going to feature floral. Spring + floral print = lovely!
Create28Spring
 
Wednesday Alison /Lindsey /Shanna /Sarah /Liz /Vicki/Morgan / Leanne /Brooke & Erica /
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment