Apr 4, 2015

Create28: Lovely Spring Looks- Denim

Denim - it works for every season and practically any occasion these days. I think there are so many ways to wear it that it has become the epitome of versatility. I'm trying something a little different here. A denim on denim look. I thought a denim button up shirt under a jean jacket would be fun. I wasn't sure if I would like it or not but I do. You should try it! Don't have a denim blouse? Try chambray as an easy substitute. I paired the denim with these peachy colored dress pants. Honestly, I like these pants with almost anything blue. I'm breaking them back out for Spring and so glad because I think they are such a fun color.
  Denim 2Denim 4
Denim 3pants/the limited {similar} button up/the limited {similar} jean jacket/ON {similar} shoes/dsw {similar} statement necklace/the limited {similar}

What's your favorite look with denim? Broad question, right? You probably have a huge array of options. But just in case your inspiration is waning, here's a board with some chambray and denim looks if you want a little help. Tomorrow, Whitney and I will both be posting our Easter looks. Hope you are able to incorporate something springy into your Easter look if the weather cooperates in your neck of the woods. Have a lovely day, friends!

Create28Spring
  
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment