Apr 7, 2015

Create28: Lovely Spring Looks- Pastels

My guess is that we all saw a few pastel-hued eggs this weekend...but I hope you aren't sick of this color palette just yet!  Pastels always seem so fitting when the sun comes out and the flowers start popping up.  And it seems for the past few years that mint has been one of the hottest pastels around.

Up until recently, I only owned a mint necklace and belt.  I thought that it was about time to add this color to my wardrobe and I did so with the quintessential completer piece...a cardigan!  I'm very pleased with my purchase because I've already worn this cardigan twice in one week (you might recognize it from my Easter outfit).



I wore this outfit to my friend's baby shower.  I felt comfy and cute to celebrate the upcoming birth of her baby boy!


I had to throw in a shot of this little cutie, my parents' cat Jackson!  I think he matches my cognac flats pretty well :)

What is your favorite pastel color?  How are you wearing it this spring?  Show us today AND tomorrow...Carrie will be featuring her favorite pastel look!


What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Old Navy (exact)
Cardigan: Old Navy (exact)
Belt: Target (similar, similar)
Flats: Target (exact)

Linking-Up:
I Do DeClaire- Confident Twosdays
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment