Apr 24, 2015

Create28: Lovely Spring Looks- Spring Stripes Part 2

It's been about a year since I started to wear stripes. It's also been about a year since I have wanted a striped dress. My hope was to find a navy/white or black/white straight striped dress. Unfortunately, I passed on a couple and settled with the one I'm featuring today. Lots of reasons I think this dress is a wonderful alternative but I still hope to find one of others as well.

Striped dress & denim

I do really like striped dresses worn as a casual look with sneakers. I thought adding a denim jacket would also enhance the casual feel.

This is one of those dresses that can easily be worn dressed up or down. I so love versatility of looks because I think it extends your clothing and can save money.

Striped dress
dress/ON {exact} denim jacket/ON {similar} chambray sneakers/payless {exact}

Have you thought about a striped dress as an addition to your wardrobe for Spring? If you have added one, have you discovered lots of looks? Would love to hear your thoughts.
Tomorrow Whitney's up and she's styling a skirt. Can't wait to see her look because she's always so darn cute.

Create28Spring
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment