Apr 17, 2015

Create28: Brights and Blogging Besties: Lace

I'm working double-time again today for my Create28 collaboration with Carrie and for Blogging Besties, my weekly series with Alex!

I took today's Create28 prompt, brights, to the ultimate level!  Orange and teal is one of the brightest color combinations I could create from my closet.  On top of that, it was quite bright outside when I took these photos (the perfect excuse to sport my new sunnies).  And can we address the bright white color of my poor legs?!  I think it's time for a little sunshine!


What's your favorite bright color to wear?  I hope you love your brights because we want you to wear them again tomorrow.  I can't wait to see your looks on Instagram (#Create28SpringLooks) and when you link-up on Monday!  


Alex combined a lot of great, classic pieces to create her look last week:


From her look, I chose to pass-on lace with my bright orange version!


If you are participating in the Blogging Besties "take one, pass it on" challenge, your choices for next week are bright colors, orange, teal, lace, a skirt, a jean jacket, flats and sunglasses.

What did you pass on this week?

What I'm Wearing:
Lace Top: Banana Republic Outlet (similar, similar)
Skirt: Old Navy (similar, similar)
Flats: Toms (similar, similar)
Denim Jacket: Hand-Me-Down (similar, similar)
Sunglasses: LOFT (exact)
Necklace: c/o Rocksbox 


Featured On:


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment