May 1, 2017

A Beautiful Mélange Link-Up

Hello there!  It's been a little while, hasn't it?  I may have taken an unintentional blogging break for most of April because, well, sometimes real life happens!  I've had lots going on from the bad (I came down with pneumonia at the end of March) to the spectacular (a trip to Europe and other wonderful things happening in my life), and I really just didn't feel like spending much time at my computer.

But I'm back with lots of fun things planned for May!  I'm still planning to share my travel capsule wardrobe for a spring trip to Europe.  I also want to share details about the places we visited!  And, starting today, my lovely blogging friend, Carrie, and I are hosting a weekly link-up called A Beautiful Mélange.  This is a space for you to share whatever you wish!  While my first post for this link-up is a style post, I'm looking forward to branching out and posting about a few other topics that I have in mind.  So when you get to the end of this post, don't forget to add a link to one of your favorite blog posts lately!


Have you ever shopped with Zaful before?  I'm grateful to have worked with them several times in the past and am always impressed by their pieces.  Zaful carries the latest styles and trends but at a fraction of the cost you find at other stores and boutiques.  And the latest piece they've sent me to review might be my favorite yet!

Take a look at this skirt!  The colors are beautiful, the pattern whimsical and the cut is classic-- everything I look for when I add an item to my closet.  The material feels soft and silky and the elastic waistband makes the skirt really comfortable.  Usually I size up with Zaful but my usual size medium fit perfectly in this skirt.  And you really can't beat the price!



So what have you been up to lately?  Don't forget to link-up below so that we can catch-up!



SaveSaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment