May 12, 2017

Blogging Besties: Embroidered


Blogging Besties is a weekly series featuring Whitney of Whitney à la mode, Alex of The Cheerful Closet, Maricel of ::My Closet Catelogue:: and Selah of A Bibliophile's Style.  Each week, one of the bloggers will choose one component from the previous week's outfit to pass on in a brand new look.  This "take one, pass it on" challenge is an inspiration to stretch your closet and your imagination!

I've been so excited for this week's Blogging Besties since I get to pass-on some of Alex's inspiration for the first time!  She was so creative in her interpretation of the Disney prompt last week and totally nailed a fun work look!


From her outfit, Alex told me that I could pass along polka dots, a casual jacket, wedges or something embroidered.  This prompt couldn't have been more perfectly timed because I have been eyeing all of the embroidery lately!

It's not often that I totally buy into a trend but I'm loving all of the pretty, stitched floral patterns found on tops and dresses this spring!  I actually purchased a few embroidered pieces the very day that I wore this outfit.  That being said, I did not yet have these items when I took outfit photos.  So for today's purposes, I actually pulled-out one of the oldest tops in my closet...and my only embroidered piece!


I also passed-on a casual jacket but I think embroidery is more fun as the topic of this post!



For next week, Selah can pass along the oldest piece in her closet, a denim jacket, teal or scallops!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment