May 17, 2017

Travel Capsule: Springtime in Europe- Outfits Two and Three

Last week I introduced you to a series that I'm really excited about: my packing capsule for an eight-day trip to Europe during the spring.  In my first post I shared the ten pieces included in the capsule as well as outfit number one!  I'm back today with outfits two and three.


The items included in this outfit are a navy peplum, a floral scarf, skinny jeans, Converse and my coral jacket (the links to the individual items are in my first post).  I wore this outfit for a day when I really needed a variety of layers.  We started the day in Venice, spent most of it riding on a bus (comfort being key), cruised around sunny Lake Como for a few hours and then ended-up in the mountains of Switzerland.



The stretchy skinnies and loose-fitting peplum were comfy on the bus.  The jacket and the scarf were easy to throw on or take off depending on the current temperature!


This next outfit consists of a pink sweatshirt, that floral scarf again, boyfriend jeans and Converse.  My coral jacket was also tossed into this mix because this was the coldest day of the trip.



I wore this outfit for a walking tour of Lucerne, Switzerland and then to travel to the top of Mount Pilatus (more on Switzerland tomorrow).  Again, the layers worked for the varying temperatures and my Converse were practical enough for being in the mountains.

Well, we've been from sun to snow in one post!  Thanks for stopping-by today and make sure to link-up your favorite style post below for Fashion Files with The Blended Blog!






Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment