Oct 22, 2015

Create28: Fall Neutrals

There's something about an all-neutral ensemble that feels very soothing to me.  Perhaps it's the ease at which basic, classic pieces come together.  Or maybe it's simply the absence of bold, in-your-face colors.  In any case, fall tends to be the time of year that I'm most drawn towards neutrals.  Actually, many of my Create28: Fall Looks have been completely (or mostly) neutral (here, here, here and here).


I absolutely adore this outfit because it features three of my favorite style pieces: a striped dress, a chambray shirt and cognac accessories.  I feel timeless, put-together, pretty and comfortable!



You might be thinking that these pictures look extra special, and you're right!  They were professionally photographed by the lovely and talented Jill Knight of Jillography Wedding and Lifestyle Photography.  And my outfit is just one in the group of neutral ensembles worn by my family members for a fun, fall family photo shoot!



My family and I were inspired by this pin and we thought that neutral pieces in classic patterns would be easy for each member of the family to find (not to mention easily coordinated).  It turns out that neutrals come together simply-- whether it be in one outfit or many!  We absolutely love how our photos turned out!  What do you think of the family neutral look?  For more family photos (and the rest of Jill's beautiful portfolio), click here!


Luckiest aunt in the world with my little love!

We hope you are having just as much fun wearing the Create28: Fall Looks as we are and we're in the home stretch!  Check back tomorrow because Casey will be sharing her long cardigan looks.  And don't forget to share your looks on Insta (#Create28FallLooks) and at our link-up on Monday!

 

What I'm Wearing:
Chambray: Old Navy (exact)
Dress: Old Navy (similar, similar)
Belt: Target (similar, similar)
Flats: Target (exact)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment