Feb 28, 2016

Create28: Jackets and Vests

Well, this is it friends! The last day of Create28 Winter Friends Edition. Tomorrow I'll recap my looks here and Whitney and Casey will do the same on their blogs. It's hard to believe how quickly this month has flown by but I'm fairly confident we all are waiting impatiently for March to enter. What I mean by that is spring is at the gates...YES! Last year I featured several of my favorite jackets that I want to share them again today. Typically, I love a good denim jacket. I have both blue and black, which I wear often. They are perfect alternatives to cardigans. Before I started on a no-shopping challenge, I was able to find a blazer and I have loved it's versatility this season. I find it another alternative to my constant cardigan wearing. But last year I searched and searched and could not find one so I purchased another jacket instead. That piece is in several looks from last year's favorite jackets in this post.

rp_floral-681x1024.jpg

This little moto style jacket was perfect for me and created a variety of looks. It's one of my favorites and my blazer alternative from last year.

Dressy Look

Jacket

Skirt & Jacket

Since I've shared earlier in the series about vests {here} I thought I would just focus one jacket with this post. It is a lightweight camo military jacket. Again, I tried to find just the military green vest or jacket but could not find one. After searching what felt like forever, I settled on this camo one instead. I've worn it quite a bit and am happy with it.

jacket

This look ended up being a little more muted than I had hoped but I would still wear because I just love neutrals. The interest comes from the little pattern mixing.

camo jacket

Well, friends that's a wrap on all of our prompts this month. Hope you'll add your jacket or vest looks on Instagram and hashtag #create28winterlooks. Remember tomorrow is the recap. Hope you'll stop back and see everything we featured this month.

week 4
 
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment