Feb 4, 2016

Create28: Sporty


Hope you are enjoying Create28 so far this week! We hope you will take a look at the prompts below and join us! We'd love to see your looks on social media at #Create29WinterLooks

Today I am showing you a look that I have been wearing quite often lately. For whatever reason I am just FEELING leggings this winter! It's all I want to wear!!! To avoid getting into the frumpy yoga pants look, I try to doll it up just a bit but trying to remain 100% comfy!!

This is my sporty "mom on the go" look. It's a look for a day when I have a zillion things to do and I just want to be comfy and not even worry about looking cute! HA! Yet, not look frumpy :) Do you guys have those days??!


Leggings: Nordstrom Brand (exact)
Tunic: sold out, similar styles below
Sneakers: New Balance 696 (exact, see similar styles below)
Scarf: similar, similar

Cropped leggings, a good fitting tunic and a fun sneakers fit the bill, I think! Throw on a scarf and it's all about cute and functional! I have to say that I have not bought a pair of sneakers in like 10 years! I have been wearing my trusty Converse Shoreline's as my "sneakers" but I needed a pair of shoes to exercise with AND wear around...enter the New Balance 696.  Form & function, once again!!!


The are are SUPER comfy, light and not bulky. And the best thing..look closely....they have herringbone detail! #score! I love these sneakers SO MUCH! Because they aren't bulky they also look good with jeans.

Here are a few more sneakers that are super cute and fit the non-bulky criteria ~ (click on any image for more info)


Here are a few cute "sporty" casual tunics that you can wear with leggings ~ (click on any image for more info)





Whitney is up tomorrow sporting her awesome, oh-so-fashionable-yet-fuctional duck boots!!! Have a great day and don't forget to link up and join in the fun on social media #create28winterlooks!!



Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment