Feb 18, 2016

Create28: Teacher Style


I'm Deena from Shoes to Shiraz and am thrilled that Carrie asked me to contribute to her Create28.  I love that this series is pushing women to get creative in their own wardrobe, wearing pieces that suite their body and not someone else's.  Yesterday on my blog I gave a couple tips that may (or may not) help you define your personal style.  Well today, I would like to show you how I dress for the high school French teacher role while being faithful to what I want to and what I like to wear:

1- The dressy look/there's probably a superintendent in the building: blazer + a t-shirt dress + fun shoes.



2- The everyday teacher look/comfy enough to get cozy with a pile of corrections: oversized sweater + leggings + flats.  I usually go with a neutral sweater and then either my flats or leggings are bold. No corrections were compromised in the making of this post.  Nor the cat.



3- The dressed down/yay for jeans for Jesus on Fridays look: blazer + blouse + jeans + fun heels.  My shoes normally add a burst of colour.



I love dressing for my role as a stylish high school French teacher.  But mostly, I love showing that fashion can be fun and an extension of your personality.  Do you have a signature look?


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment