Feb 19, 2016

Create28: Rose Quartz February

Good morning, lovelies!  I'm back today with my second post about how to wear Rose Quartz, one of Pantone's colors of the year, all year long!  Here's how I wore this pretty shade of pink in January!

To me, February is the month of romance!  I know that Valentine's Day is only one day out of the month but all 28, err 29 days have me thinking pink, flowers, chocolate and love!  And in my opinion, nothing is more romantic than a blush pink, lace dress!  And there are lots of these lovely dresses from which to choose.


Since it's a little too chilly for just a romantic dress, my trusty denim jacket  (I've been wearing this hand-me-down for a decade, maybe it's time for an upgrade?), grey tights, cozy socks and booties create a look fit for the February weather.



So this month, use Rose Quartz to create an outfit with a romantic, feminine vibe!  And let's see your version of Rose Quartz at our weekly link-up on Monday or on Instagram (#create28winterlooks)!


What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Hand-me-down (similar, similar)
Tassel Necklace: Raw Sugar Sunday (exact)
Jacket: Hand-me-down (similar)
Tights: Anthropologie (similar, similar)
Socks: Gift (similarsimilar)
Booties: Kohl's (similar)









Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment