Jul 8, 2015

Create28: All White Look

White! Does it scare you? It used to scare me but once I started to follow a few blogs and watched some trends, I realized just how versatile white pieces can be to extend your wardrobe. White goes with everything and can be worn casually or with total chickens. Today I'm choosing to go with a casual look. Although our prompt today calls for an All White Look, I improvised at the last-minute to add just a pop of color. This white eyelet top {which I found on clearance at Target} is such a fun little piece. I have to be honest and say each time I have worn it I have felt a little sophisticated. It is just that type of piece. It is also a high low so the back extends further than the front. I love those type of pieces.
  All White JeansAll White Jeans 1

I added a coral tank underneath for a muted color but also to give the eyelet a better vibrancy is the photos. I wanted you to see just how pretty it really is with all the cutouts.
  All White Shortspants/jcp {similar} shorts/the limited {similar} top/target {similar} tank/target {exact} sandals/dsw {similar} wedges/dsw {similar}

 I could not finish this post without including a compete white on white look. Here's all white and I'm such a fan. I encourage you to try it because it is just so chic. I changed out the tank for a f21 cami {here} and changed my sandals {here} to add a little metallic interest.
  All White TopEyeletall white

Would you like to have a little pinspiration? Check out the Create28 All White Looks Board.

Create28Summer2

Add a little bit of body text-1

Remember you can add your look on Instagram and use the hashtag #Create28SummerLooks. We are having a blast seeing your posts there. Tomorrow Whitney is up and she's up to something with nail polish. Hope you check back because I know it'll be good!

Where I'm linking up.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment