Jul 26, 2015

Create28: Styling Summer Tanks

If you have been following along with Create28, you probably know by now that I am totally smitten with tanks in the summer. This year, I've completely fallen for light and flowing tanks. If they are racer-back, then even better. So when I was contacted by Showinbuy to feature an item from their website, I first looked through they summer tops. I was looking for sleeveless and something a little feminine. I really wanted something that encompassed that light and airy look. Well, guess what? I found it!
  ShowInBuy TopShowInBuy Top 3

This top came in a few other colors but I really thought white would be a great piece to add to my wardrobe. I know it can be difficult when it comes to photography but I hope you can see the layers.

ShowInBuy Top 2shorts/aeropostale {similar} top/showinbuy {one} belt/amazon {similar} shoes/dsw {similar}

ShowInBuy Top 4

I featured this top earlier in Create28 with a more dressier look. {Here} It seemed appropriate to feature a look with shorts that is casual yet chic. Casual, put-together and chic is what I try to accomplish for my everyday looks. Showinbuy.com is online site for women's clothing. They offer a variety of items from special occasion dresses to everyday pieces. This is a website where you can pick up a few of those trendy pieces at little cost. But at the same time, you can find a great little item like this one. A piece like this that has versatility within the summer months but has the potential to cross a season or two if remixed correctly. The question remains - Would I purchase from Showinbuy? I would certainly peruse their website for specific pieces to add throughout the seasons. Most likely it is a place I would shop for trendier pieces. I did think the quality of this top was very nice. I was really happy with it although I did not expect it to be as nice as it is. This item was definitely a win! Now the bad news. I received this top a few weeks ago and had planned to feature it in this post. Evidently, it is sold out because I would not find it on their site. This one is very similar though.

Since this type of tank isn't everyone's favorite, my Pinterest board might be a great place to get a little more inspiration.


Don't forget to add your look on Instagram #Create28SummerLooks. We are loving what you have been posting this month! Keep it up, ladies!

Be sure to enter our giveaway too, which ends in a few day!
rp_CREATE-28-PROMO-2.jpg
#Create28SummerLooks

    Where I'm linking up.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment