Jul 2, 2015

Create28: My Graphic Tee Look

Welcome back for Day 2 of Create28: Lovely Summer Looks!  Today it's my turn to show you one of my favorite ways to style a graphic tee!


Graphic tees are a great way to express your personality or interests (like my love for Hop Cat in East Lansing) through your clothing.  On top of that, there are so many ways to style a graphic tee.  You can wear one simply with a pair of skinny jeans or boyfriend shorts.  For a little bit of interest, you can add a vest or cardigan.  If you want a more glamorous look, add a sparkly necklace and a pair of heels!

I really like to create a feminine look by wearing a graphic tee with a skirt.  However, when I was putting this outfit together, I felt like I had exhausted all of my skirt pairings.  Where did I look next?  To my dresses!  If you aren't feeling excited about your skirts, try layering a shirt over dress to create a faux-skirt look!  When I wore this outfit to a get-together with friends, a girlfriend of mine complimented me on my skirt...so I think I pulled this one off!


Need some more inspiration?  Take a look at my graphic tee Pinterest board:

Follow Whitney R.'s board Graphic Tee Looks on Pinterest.

Are you playing along with Create28?  Snap a photo of your graphic tee look and share it with us on Instagram (#Create28SummerLooks) or during our Monday link-up!

Come back tomorrow to see how Casey styles a maxi dress!



What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Target (similar, similar)
T-Shirt: Hop Cat 
Flats: LOFT (similar, similar)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment