Jul 24, 2015

Create28: My Summer Date Night Look

Happy Friday, ladies!  Do you have any fun plans this evening to celebrate the start of the weekend?  Perhaps you have a date tonight with a special someone!  What are you going to wear??  It's a good thing that's what we're discussing on day 24 of Create28: Lovely Summer Looks...summer date night looks!

My favorite date night look will always consist of that perfect little dress.  You know, that one that fits in all the right places, feels a bit flirty and makes you feel like a million bucks!  Add some cute wedges and I am ready for a night on the town!


I wore this Milly for Kohl's dress for my birthday dinner in May and just knew that I had to pull it out again before the end of the summer.  Sometimes with such bold pieces, I struggle to think of remixing options.  But ladies, it's all about the accessories.  You may remember that I wore this dress before with pink pumps but navy espadrilles give it a different vibe.  I also added a bold Kendra Scott necklace for a bit more glamour.  And don't forget that cute little clutch!


What is your go-to date night look.  Perhaps some short shorts or a sexy romper?  Carrie, Casey and I want to see you all gussied-up on Instagram (#create28summerlooks) and for our link-up on Monday!

Looking for some more ideas...

Follow Whitney R.'s board Summer Date Night on Pinterest.

And don't forget to enter our giveaway!  At the end of the month we will mail the lucky winner a $75 gift card to her choice of Gap Brand Stores, LOFT, Nordstrom or Target!  Check-out how to enter below.

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Kohl's (similar, similar)
Necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)
Clutch: South Moon Under (exact in black)
Wedges: DSW (exact)


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment