Jul 11, 2015

Create28: Statement Necklace

What does your statement necklace department look like? Do you have a few versatile pieces that can easily be woven into various outfits? This continues to be my goal. I would like to have a few really great necklaces that can easily give a pop of color or interest to multiple outfits. Today I'm featuring just one of my statement necklaces. This piece can be used to dress up a look, enhance a look for the office but still can be worn with denim just as easily. I am leaning toward some dressier looks in this post but my featured necklace has been worn with tees and chambray as well.

Grey PantsWhite Top wNecklace

Back in the day { read year} when I worked in those tall and elegant office buildings in Dallas, I dressed similar to this. I would wear this type of look to the office but this would not fly at my current office. I'd be completely overdressed. This is sad news for someone who truly does enjoy getting dressed up.

GreyWhite wStatement Necklace
pants/the limited {similar} top/showinbuy {similar} belt/the limited {similar} shoes/dsw {similar} necklace/walmart {similar} earrings/walmart {similar}

For a more evening look {read casual dinner date w/the hubby}, I changed out the pants for a lacy skirt. I opted for flat metallic sandals but strappy heels or another type of sandal would also work. It depends on your venue and the look you want to portray.

BlackWhiteStatement Necklace 2
Black Lace White Top Back View
 
BlackWhite Sitting Pose
skirt/west-n-lou {similar} top/showinbuy {similar} shoes/famous footwear {exact} necklace/walmart {similar} earrings/walmart {similar}

What type of necklaces do you own or want to add? I continue to ask myself what would be my best investment in this area. Because I tend to be a visual person I created a Pinterest board to help. If you need a little inspiration, take a peek at the Pinterest board.


Tomorrow Whitney will be posting about a new hair style. I'm so looking forward to what she puts together. She has gorgeous hair and it always looks pretty. Hope you'll stop back and see what she has in store for us.

Create28Summer2

#Create28SummerLooks

  Where I'm linking up.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment