Jul 5, 2015

Create28: A Denim Look

Denim. It's the perfect fabric in a variety of styles for multiple looks and occasions. Summer is no exception when it comes to denim because it's always in season. As you saw in my Favorite Go-To Look, denim shorts are one of my favorites. Boyfriend shorts and jeans are way up at the top of my list of denim picks. Since today the prompt focuses on denim, I wanted to share a few different looks that will give you ideas for styling. My first look features boyfriend shorts {of course} and a fun little chambray cami. Remember versatility? This cami is a piece that can transcend the seasons. You'll probably see it later on in the year.

Denim:Chambray

Remember I'm in Texas where we love our cowboy boots with shorts. I just had to do it, friends!

Denin & Bootsshorts/ON {exact} cami/ON {similar} shoes/dsw {similar} boots/? {similar}

As much as I love the chambray cami, I wanted to also share a light denim sleeveless blouse with boyfriend shorts. This time I tucked and added a belt. Do you own a leopard print belt? If not, you might want to invest in one. Many days it is my go-to belt especially if my look doesn't include a pattern. Just a little hint of pattern adds interest to any look.

Denim Shorts

My jewelry in this look is sparkly to add a little more interest and sophistication for a very basic outfit.

Denim Topshorts/ON {exact} top/ON {similar} shoes/dsw {similar} belt/the limited {similar} watch/JORD
 
Although I have other denim shorts I have found that I really like these boyfriends the best. I know boyfriends aren't for everyone but don't let that keep you from wearing some great denim looks this summer.
 
Do you love denim looks? Want more inspiration? Check out our Pinterest board for more great looks!
 

Create28Summer2
 
Add a little bit of body text-1
 
Tomorrow is our first link-up and I think we're all looking forward to seeing your creations. Whitney will be posting tomorrow with her Summer Colors Combo look. Can't wait to see what she has in store to share with us.

Where I'm linking up.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment