Jul 6, 2015

Create28: Summer Color Combos Look


Happy Monday (if there is such a thing), and welcome to day six of Create28: Lovely Summer Looks!  It's Whitney and I'm here to show you one of my favorite Summer Color Combos.  When Carrie, Casey and I decided that I would be the one to post about this topic, I have to admit, I was a little bit overwhelmed.  There are so many color combinations that make me think of summer!  There is sunshiny yellow, beachy coral, nautical navy and so many other colors that can be combined every which way!



Ultimately I chose an almost mono-chromatic look composed of shades of blues and greens as my summer color ensemble.  It's so much fun to spend this time of year outside and these hues remind me of the grass and the sky.  I also feel a bit nautically (is that really a word?) in this outfit...although I'm not sure that a sequined tank top is entirely appropriate boat-wear.  Although let's face it, I could find a reason to wear sequins just about anywhere!

What's your favorite summer color combination?  Here are a few other ideas that we found:

Follow Whitney R.'s board Summer Color Combinations on Pinterest.

You can show us your favorite warm-weather hues on Instagram (#Create28SummerLooks) or by linking-up TODAY!  You can find the link-up below and don't forget to link each of your Create28 looks from the past week!  Then, stop by tomorrow to see Casey's Summer Bright Look.




What I'm Wearing:
Tank: J.Crew Factory (similar, similar)
Skirt: Banana Republic (similar, similar)
Belt: Target (similar, similar)
Wedges: France (similar, similar)


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment