Jul 4, 2015

Create28: My All-American Patriotic Look

Happy Independence Day!  I hope that you are busy celebrating today with parades, barbecues, baseball and fireworks!  I also hope that you will take a deep breath today and appreciate the freedoms that we enjoy in the United States as well as the men and women who have worked hard to protect the lives that we live.



Today's theme for Create28: Lovely Summer Looks is keeping with the holiday spirit: My All-American Patriotic Look.  Carrie, Casey and I are all featuring our own looks today so make sure to stop by their blogs to check-out their red, white and blue!


I have extra-special July 4th plans this year.  A good friend of mine is marrying the love of her life this evening!  I'm super excited to have such big and joyful plans this holiday weekend.  I mean, wedding cake and fireworks.  Does it get any better?!


For the wedding festivities, I wanted to look patriotic without being cheesy.  Way back in December I found this gorgeous, red maxi and knew that it would be perfect for the event!  To keep with the American vibe, I purchased classic navy espadrilles and a white crystal necklace.



How are you sporting your red, white and blue today?  Don't forget to show us on Instagram (#Create28SummerLooks) and to link-up with us on Monday!  Need some more inspiration?  Check-out our Patriotic Pinterest board!

Follow A Little Bit of Cheer's board Patriotic Looks on Pinterest.

And please come back tomorrow to see how Carrie styled her Denim Look!



What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Boutique (similar, similar)
Espadrilles: DSW (exact)
Necklace: c/o Rocksbox (similar, similar)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment