Jul 18, 2015

Create28: Favorite Sneakers Look

In April I treated myself by purchasing a pair of classic, white Converse sneakers.  At first I was unsure about how this footwear would work with my typically feminine style.  Three months later, however, they are one of my most-worn pair of shoes!  They have made four previous blog appearances and have been worn countless other times.


I find that my Converse work really well with my girly pieces to create more of a fun and playful vibe.  I also find that they add dimension to some of my more classic items of clothing.  Take this basic romper, for example.  I can dress it up with heals and a crystal necklace for a summer dinner date.  I could step it down just a notch by wearing it with a cute pair of flats and a belt for lunch with girlfriends. And finally, by pairing it with my Converse, I have a comfy look for grabbing a morning coffee.  Before I purchased these sneakers, I had only two variations on the romper look.  Now, one romper = three looks!


What are your favorite sneakers?  Are they a classic pair of converse or a bright pair of Nikes?  As usual, Carrie, Casey and I want to see how you styled your sneakers.  Show us on Instagram (#create28summerlooks) and by linking-up on Monday!

Need some more inspiration?  Here are some other ways I've worn my Converse plus a Pinterest board full of ideas!


Follow Whitney R.'s board Favorite Sneakers on Pinterest.

We're going to continue talking shoes tomorrow when Casey shows you her favorite summer pair!



What I'm Wearing:
Romper: H&M (exact)
Denim Jacket: Hand-me-down (similar)
Necklace: Kendra Scott c/o Rocks Box (exact)
Converse: DSW (exact)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment